Abstract views 60 times
Total Downloaded 74 times
This article can be traced in:GOOGLE SCHOLAR PORTAL GARUDA BASE INDONESIA ONESEARCH MORAREF
Main Article Content
Early childhood is a child who is in the golden age that must develop various potential with a variety of activities so that all aspects of development develop optimally. All children have the potential and artistry within themselves which are usually done with ordinary drawing activities and are sometimes afraid to explore. Therefore the author is interested in raising a title about the Role of Finger Painting Activities Against the Development of Fine Arts and Early Childhood Creativity. This writing aims to describe the role of finger painting activities on the development of fine arts and children's creativity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Montolalu. 2009. Bermain dan Permainan Anak. Universitas Terbuka. Jakarta.
Pamadhi, H. dan Evan, S. 2008. Seni Keterampilan Anak. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Pamilu, A. 2007. Mengembangkan Kreativitas & Kecerdasan Anak. Jakarta: Citra Media
Rahmawati. Y. 2005. Strategi Pengembangan Kreativitas Pada Usia Taman KanakKanak. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Rachmawati, Yeni dan Kurniati Euis, 2011. Strategi Pengembangan Kreativitas Pada anak. Erlangga. Jakarta.
Sumanto. 2005. Pengembangan Kreativitas Seni Rupa Anak TK. Depdiknas Dirjen Dikti. Jakarta.
Supardi. 2015. Penilaian Autentik. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta
Widia, P. dkk. 2005. Metode Pengembangan Seni. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Farida Mayar, Desmawati Roza, Eva Delfia, URGENSI PROFESIONALISME GURU PAUD DALAM MENGEMBANGAN KREATIVITAS ANAK USIA DINI , Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai: Vol 3 No 3 (2019): December 2019
- Nurhamidah Nasution, Felayati Felayati, Farida Mayar, ANALISIS PERKEMBANGAN MOTORIK HALUS ANAK MELALUI KEGIATAN MEMERCIK DAUN DI TAMAN KANAK-KANAK , Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai: Vol 3 No 3 (2019): December 2019
- Ihsan Maulana, Farida Mayar, PENGEMBANGKAN KREATIVITAS ANAK USIA DINI DI ERA REVOLUSI 4.0 , Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai: Vol 3 No 3 (2019): December 2019
- Mici Ara Monica, Farida Mayar, STRATEGI GURU PAUD DALAM MENGEMBANGKAN KREATIVITASANAK USIA DINI , Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai: Vol 3 No 3 (2019): December 2019
- Yolanda Mustika Fitri, Farida Mayar, EKSISTENSI GURU DALAM MENGEMBANGKAN KREATIVITAS ANAK DI TK , Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai: Vol 3 No 3 (2019): December 2019